7.6.1 Create an Issue
You can create issues from 3 places:
- Admin Dashboard
- Create+ button
- inside a project
- Click the "Item" button from the Create + button at the top right corner, or “New Item” button from a Company dashboard or a Project dashboard, or the “+ Create a task in Sprint” button from inside a Sprint.
- A form will appear. You can create Phases, Milestones, Tasks, and Issues from here.
- Select the Issue & project.
- Give the issue a name.
- Give a Start Date and Due Date if needed. Note that, the start date must not exceed the due date.
- Choose the assignee. You can assign multiple assignees to a task.
- Provide Status & set the Priority.
- Set Reminders (if needed).
- Add a short description in the Description box.
- Onethread gives you rich text support options for description formatting. Choose your preferred one and change the description format accordingly.
- Click the + button at the right of the Issue Under section. A box with a task list will open.
- Add the issue with the specific task.
- Create subtasks in the issue (if needed)
- Add attachments to the issue (if needed)
- After providing all the necessary information & checking, hit the “Create” button.
Creating an Issue