6.2.3 Provide Start & Due Date to a Task
This feature enables users to assign specific start and due dates to tasks. This helps to establish clear timelines and deadlines for each task in a project.
- Select a task from a project. The task modal page opens.
- Click the estimated start date & provide the date & time.
- Click the estimated due date & provide the date & time.
Providing Start & Due Date
- The start date must not exceed the due date.
- Providing the start date and due date is mandatory to see a task in the Gantt chart and Calendar View.
- With this feature, users can easily track progress and ensure that tasks are completed on time.
- It also allows for better resource planning and scheduling and helps avoid delays or overlapping tasks.
- By providing start and due dates for tasks, the authority can keep the project on track and achieve project goals within the designated timeline.