6.2.20 Copy Public URL for Task
This feature allows users to quickly copy a public URL for a specific task of a project. This URL can then be shared with others who may not have access to the Onethread system, allowing them to view the task details without needing to log in.
This feature can be particularly useful for sharing project updates with clients or stakeholders who are not directly involved in the project management process.
- Select a task from a project. The task modal page opens.
- Click the Copy Public URL section. It will copy you the link for that task.
- Provide it to anyone who has not a Onethread account yet.
- Click the link, paste it to a tab, and it will open the task.
- You will get to see the whole task activity page from here.
Copying Public URL
- A person who does not have an account in Onethread can only see a task's information from that URL.
- They can't change or edit anything about that task from the URL.