- Users must have an account in Onethread.
- Users must be logged in to the account.
- Users must be a part of a company.
- Users must be added to a project.
- You can only assign the milestone to those already added to the specific project in which the phases have been created.
- The color of milestone tasks is purple, and a small purple diamond can be seen beside it.
- You can provide and change the start date & due date for a milestone task. To change dates, you will need to provide the delay reason & factors.
- You can add task reminders, issues, dependencies, blocked tasks subtasks, and attachments in a milestone.
- You can submit the milestone. To submit, click the submit button and choose milestone and provide the total spent hours, reviewer’s name (can add multiple reviewers), description, and files, and click submit button.
- You can copy the public URL of the task and share it with anyone.
- Clicking on the “mark as complete” button will complete the task.