5.3.1 Edit a project
The "Edit a Project" feature in the Onethread project management software allows users to modify an existing project. This feature lets users update project details, such as project name, due date, budget, label, etc.
- Users must have an account in Onethread.
- Users must be a part of a company.
- Users must be Super Admins/Admins to use this feature..
- Select a project from the Active Projects list.
- Tick it. Some action buttons will be activated.
- Click the Edit button.
- An Update box will pop up.
- Edit the name.
- Reschedule the due date.
- Change the budget and the currency.
- Change label color.
- Click the Update Project.
- Easy modification: With the "Edit a Project" feature, users can easily modify project details like project name, due date, budget, and more.
- Improved accuracy: By being able to edit project information, users can ensure that the project details are accurate, up-to-date, and reflect the latest developments.
- Better organization: By being able to edit project information, users can ensure that projects are organized and managed in a way that makes it easier to track progress, meet deadlines, and achieve goals.
- Project Information: There is no option to edit more details like project description, project goal, start date, budget allocation, etc.