5.4.2 Add Task to a Sprint
- At least one sprint must be created.
- Only Project Admin or Project Moderator can add tasks to a sprint.
- Go inside any project and click the Sprint tab. Here, you will find the created Sprint name with a start date and end date with no task.
- Click the arrow on the left of that created Sprint. It will collapse and show you some action buttons, including adding tasks.
- Click it. A task box will open. Click inside the search box, and you will see the list of tasks. Choose the tasks you want to add to the Sprint. You can select multiple tasks at once. If you can’t find a task in the list, write down its name in the search box, and the task will appear.
- After adding the tasks, click the “Add to Sprint” button. All the tasks will be added and shown in the Sprint table.