188.8.131.52 Update Feature Access Permission for Roles
This feature allows users to adjust the access and permissions of existing roles within their company. This feature is helpful in situations where a team member's responsibilities change or a new feature is added to the project management software.
The ability to update feature access permission for existing roles provides companies with great flexibility and customization. By adjusting the permissions of existing roles, users can ensure that each team member has the appropriate level of access and control over tasks and projects.
- Users must have an account in Onethread.
- Users must be a part of a company.
- Users must be Super Admin/Admin to update feature access permission for existing roles
- Navigate to thesection from Settings and select any role.
- Next, from the Functionality Column list, select the features you want to give or restrict permissions to.
- Ticking () the box will give access to the functionality & unticking it will restrict you from using it. During this time, two action buttons named Cancel & Upgrade get activated.
- Click thebutton and the role upgrades.
Updating Feature Access Permission for Roles
Last modified 3mo ago