4.7.2 Template Configuration
This feature lets users customize the layout and design of their company & project templates to match their company's specific needs and requirements. It enables users to define which titles to keep in the home column and even change some features' names to anything they like.
- Different Companies use unique terminology in their day-to-day operations to their company & project. We can't customize these words for each company one by one. With this feature, they can change the default features' names to their preferred terms, quickly familiarizing themselves with the software and increasing their productivity.
- Users must have an account in Onethread.
- Users must be a part of a company.
- Users must be Super Admins/Admins to edit the template configuration.
- 1.Go to Template Configuration from Settings.
- 2.Click the Task or Project name edit button and change the name.
3. Hide or unhide the following from the home column
- This customization enables companies to customize their home feature column and choose what to see there or not.
- This feature is especially helpful for companies that use unique terminology in their day-to-day operations. They can edit and use their familiar words for different features and make the software more user-friendly.