4.4.1 Add Vendor to a Company
The feature allows you to collaborate and work with other companies on a shared project. This feature enables you to add a vendor to access the project and its resources, allowing seamless and efficient collaboration.
This feature is useful when multiple companies need to work together to achieve a common goal.
- Users must have an account in Onethread.
- Users must be a part of a company.
- Users must be Super Admins/Admins to access this feature.
- The vendor company must have an account in Onethread.
- Click the Vendors button from the left column
- Click the Add Vendors button.
- A small tab will pop up.
- Write the vendor company name.
- Select the Name and click the Add button.
- An invitation to join will be sent.
- If the vendor company accepts, the name will be shown here & the company will be added.
- Added vendor companies' names are shown in the Connected Vendors list.
- Pending requests to get added to companies can be found in the Pending Request section.
- Invitation lists to add a company as a vendor can be found in the Sent Request section.
- Improved Collaboration: This feature allows organizations to collaborate with other companies and share resources, enabling them to work together more efficiently on a specific project.
- Increased Accessibility: By adding a vendor, an organization can provide access to its projects, enabling the vendor to contribute effectively.
- Better Resource Utilization: This feature helps maximize resource use by sharing and utilizing resources between multiple organizations working on the same project.
- Increased Productivity: By working together, organizations can complete projects more efficiently and promptly, thereby increasing productivity.
- Improved Communication: This feature helps to facilitate effective communication between organizations, enabling them to work together more organized and coordinatedly.
- Access Control: The level of access granted to the vendor could be limited and may not allow full control over the project.
- Vendor Information visibility: You can only view the names of the vendor companies that have been added. When a vendor is added to a project, that company's Super Admin or Admin is automatically added as well. However, there is no option to view the names of these Admins from the vendor list. To see the Admins' names, you need to add the vendors to a project.