126.96.36.199 Delete a department
This feature allows administrators to remove an existing department from the company. This feature enables administrators to reorganize and streamline the company structure and simplify the management of departments and colleagues.
- Users must have an account in Onethread.
- Users must be a part of a company.
- A department must exist in a company.
- Users must be Super Admin/Admin.
- Go to the Employee Directory
- Click the Department tab.
- Click the delete button from the specific department section.
- Press the Yes button to delete the department.
- Deleting a department will not remove colleagues from the company. They will remain on the colleague list and can be added to a new department.
- By removing unnecessary or outdated departments, administrators can ensure the accuracy and relevance of department information and maintain the efficiency of the company's organizational structure.