18.104.22.168 Remove colleagues from a company
The "Remove Colleagues from a Company" feature in Onethread allows administrators or Super Admins to remove colleagues from a specific company.
This feature is beneficial for situations where a colleague has left the company. By removing a colleague, the administrator can ensure that the company team is up-to-date and only includes relevant members.
- Users must have a onethread account.
- Users must be logged into that account.
- At least one colleague must be added to a company.
- Users must be Super Admin/Admin to remove a member from a company.
- Go to the employee directory and select the colleague you want to remove.
- Go to the 3 dot menu. A modal will open up.
- Click the "Remove Member" button to remove the colleague.
Remove colleagues from a company
- You can’t remove a Super admin/ Admin directly. To remove them, you have to make them employees first.
- When a colleague is removed from a company, the tasks/projects they created aren’t deleted; instead, they get removed from the project and tasks. So you can assign new colleagues to those projects & tasks, and they can continue where others left off.