18.104.22.168 Invite to Join a Company
Onethread allows you to invite non-members ( who don’t have a Onethread account yet ) to participate in the system. You can invite them to join your company as colleagues.
- Users must have a onethread account.
- Users must be logged into that account.
- Users must be Super Admin/Admin to invite people to a company.
- To invite colleagues without a Onethread account, click on Invite colleagues & enter their email addresses or upload a CSV file.
- You can invite up to 100 people at a time.
- After entering the email addresses, click on the Invite button to send the invitation.
- A mail from Onethread will be sent to ask them to join the company. They have to click the link button.
Invite to Join a Company
- Only a Super Admin/ Admin can add, remove or change a role for an added colleague.
- A person can be a colleague of multiple companies.
- A colleague will only have access to those projects to which he/she is added.
- Exclusion of a colleague from a company means exclusion from projects. He/she will no longer get access to the company or project.
Last modified 1mo ago